Prof. KWOK Pang Fei joined City University of Hong Kong in January 1997. Previously he taught in the Department of Chinese at Lingnan College (now Lingnan University).
- Classical Chinese
- Chinese Philology
- Advance Chinese Philology
- Chinese for Government and Public Administration
- A Semantics Analysis of ‘Hong Liangji Zuo Zhuan Gu’. Taipei: Taiwan Commercial Press. (1997).
- A Study on the Modes of Definition on the Erya. Shanghai: Shanghai Guji Publishing House. (2012)
- A semantic study of ‘bi, shi ye; bi, shi, cong ye’ in the Erya (Part I & Part II).). The Continent Magazine (《大陸雜志》, Vol. 99, No. 4, pp. 36-48., Vol. 99, No. 5, pp. 27-34. (1999)
- Notes on pin（拼）and peng（抨）in the Erya. Zhongguo Yuwen (《中國語文》), No. 2, pp. 164-166. (2000).
- dy of Shigu’s ‘lin, zheng, tian, di, wang, wang, hou, bi, gong, hou, jun ye’ in the Erya. Chinese Studies (《漢學研究》), Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 57-83. (2000).
- Notes on Hao Yixin’s Erya Yishu. Research in Ancient Chinese Language (《古漢語研究》), No. 2, pp. 76-78. (2002).
- Kuodian Chujian Laozi ‘juezhi qibian’ jie. Huaxue (《華學》), Vol. 7, pp. 145-149. (2004).
- A discussion of eight lexical items in Hanyu Dazidian. Sino-Humanitas (《人文中國學報》), Vol. 11. pp. 419-439. (2005).
- Hao Yixin’s Erya Yishu jiaozheng size. Journal of Oriental Studies (《東方文化》), Vol. 40, No. 1 and 2, pp 18-27. (2006).
- A study of ‘shan, chi ye; chi, sheng ye’ in the Erya. Journal of Oriental Studies (《東方文化》), Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 71-82. (2008).
- On ‘liu, tan ye; tan, yan ye’ in the Eyra. Hua Xue (《華學》), Vol. 9 and 10, No. 1, pp. 279-284. (2008).
- Du Wang Yinzhi Jingyi Shuwen Chunqiu Zuozhuan zhaji liuze. Zhongguo Jingxue (《中國經學》), Vol. 10. pp. 219-228. (2012).
- Du Wang Yinzhi Jingyi Shuwen Erya zhaji wuze. Gu Wen Xian YanJiu Ji Kan (《古文獻研究集刊》), Vol. 6, pp. 285-302. (2012).
- Notes on Shangshu in Jingyi Shuwen: Three case studies. Journal of Southwest Jiaotung University(Philosophy and Social Sciences), (《西南交通大學學報》哲社版), Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 1-4. (2013).
- Du Zhang Taiyan’s Chunqiu Zuozhuan Du Ji. Journal of Chinese Literature and History (《中華文史論叢》).No. 3, pp. 313-339. (2013).
- . UGC General Research Fund (GRF) (2008–09) Project No: 9041406. Project Title: An Emendation to Wang Yinzhi’s Jingyi Shuwen（王引之《經義述聞》斠正）
- UGC General Research Fund (GRF) (2010–11) Project No: 145010. Project Title: An Emendation to Wang Niansun’s Dushu Zazhi（王念孫《讀書雜志》斠正）
- UGC General Research Fund (GRF) (2012–13) Project No: 145012. Project Title: An Emendation to Yuyue’s Zhuzi Pinyi（俞樾《諸子平議》斠正）
Visiting Scholarship/Community/Professional Services
- Visiting Scholarship
- Visiting Scholar, Institute of Letters, Kyoto University , Japan, 2010.
- Visiting Professor, Institute of Modern History, Academic Sinica, Taiwan, 2013.
- Visiting Scholar, Department of History, Tsinghua University, Beijing, PRC, 2013.
- External Examiner / Course Examiner
- Examiner for the course of ,Modern Chinese Literature the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Open University of Hong Kong, 2006–08.
- External Examiner of M.A. dissertation , MPhil and Ph.D thesis for HKU and Lingnan University
- Course Designer/Teaching Staff
- I was one of the designers and teaching staff for the course, “Chinese for Judges” (司法人員中文進修課程). This course was especially designed for the judiciary members including the High Court judges.
- Member of Internal Validation Panel (IVP) of Associate Degree (AD) programme in Chinese , Hong Kong Buddhist College before it sent to the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) for external validation, 2012.
- Editorial Board Member, Nan Ren Journal, 2012
- External Advisor of Associate Degree (AD) programme in Chinese, Hong Kong Buddhist College, 2012.
- Editorial Board Member, 《或躍》,Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2013-
- Member of Internal Validation Panel (IVP) of B.A. Degree programme in Chinese , Hong Kong Buddhist College before it sent to the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) for external validation, 2013.
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Department of Chinese of Lingnan University, Hong Kong, August, 2013-2016
Last updated: 19 May 2016