Professional Internship Programme
Please take note of the additional internship positions and the following:
- Interested students are requested to submit an on-line application with a personal statement and reasons for choosing your first choice of internship partners (even if you applied it before).
- A limited subsidy will be provided to students enrolled in UGC-funded programmes by University / Department. (Not applicable to students who had successfully participated before.)
- Those who have already accepted departmental internship positions are NOT eligible for these additional internships.
- It can be registered as a credit-bearing course or non-credit bearing course.
- You are requested to attend internal and/or external interviews arranged by the Department and/or internship partners.
- Internship partners reserve the right to decline any candidates recommended by the Department and conduct their own interviews if necessary.
Please apply online via URL: http://go.cityu.hk/cahintrn on or before 3 February 2017 (Friday).
Last updated: 04 January 2017