Internship Programme for undergraduates (CAH4599)
Please take note of the following:
- Interested students are requested to submit an on-line application with a personal statement and reasons for choosing your first choice of internship partners (even if you applied it before).
- A limited subsidy will be provided to students enrolled in UGC-funded programmes by University / Department. (Not applicable to students who had successfully participated before.)
- Students will be registered in CAH4599 Internship (3 credit units).
- Those who have already applied for exchange programme in Summer Term 2019 are NOT eligble for this internship programme.
- Final year students who take part in internship cannot apply for graduation in Semester B, 2019/20 and will possibly graduate in Semester A, 2020/21.
- You are requested to attend internal and/or external interviews arranged by the Department and/or internship partners.
- Internship partners reserve the right to decline any candidates recommended by the Department and conduct their own interviews if necessary.
Last updated: 11 February 2019